PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN PT.TELKOM Tbk CABANG MAKASSAR

NURNANINGSIH NURNANINGSIH

Sari


The results showed that: 1) External Motivation in PT. Telkom companies had a significant influence on performance productivity based on employee perceptions, 2) From the results of the analysis, the results showed that external motivation (Working Conditions, Good Bosses, Financial and Social Guarantees) had an effect towards the productivity of the company. While the analysis obtained from internal motivation (Exciting Work, Challenging Work, and Attractive Work) has an influence on productivity. Thus, the proposed hypothesis is proven, 3) External and internal motivation has a simultaneous effect on employee performance.

This is evidenced by the coefficient of determination test, which is equal to 47% of employee performance is influenced by variations in the two variables used in the study, the remaining 53% is influenced by other factors, 4) External motivation is more dominantly influencing employee performance this is evidenced by external motivation regression coefficient greater than internal motivation, 5) Internal motivation is the most dominant influence on productivity is good communication between employees and supervisors of internal motivation is the work performance that is owned based on the research conducted.

Keywords : “Motivation, Good Bosses , Financial and Social Guarantees”.

Teks Lengkap:

Download PDF

Referensi


Algifari. 1997. Analisis Regresi Teori, Kasus dan Solusi. yogyakarta Baccal, Robert. 2005. Performance Management. Jakarta : GM

Baharuddin Semmaila (2019) Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan, Motivasi Kerja dan Kompetensi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai.” PARADOKS: Jurnal ilmu Ekonomi 2.3(2019):107-117

Carray. 2008. Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi Produktivitas Kerja. Dalam Sondang, P.Siagian. 2005(Ed.), pengertian produktivitas. (http://makalahdanskripsi.blogspot.com/2008/11/faktor-faktor-yang- mempengaruhi.html, diakses 28 Sept. 2012)

Chandradewi, Ayuningtyas. 2008. Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produktivitas Kerja. Dalam Komaruddin. 1992(Ed.), pengertian produktivitas dan factor- faktor yangmempengaruhi.(http://www.scribd.com/doc/56524013/15/Faktor-Yang- Mempengaruhi-Produktivitas-Kerja, diakses 29 Sept. 2012)

Chandradewi, Ayuningtyas. 2008. Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produktivitas Kerja. Dalam Sjahmien, Moefli. 2003(Ed.), factor yang mempengaruhi produktivitas. .(http://www.scribd.com/doc/56524013/15/Faktor-Yang- Mempengaruhi-Produktivitas-Kerja, diakses 29 Sept. 2012)

Chandradewi, Ayuningtyas. 2008. Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Produktivitas Kerja. Dalam Sinungan. 2003(Ed.), pengukuran kinerja produktivitas..(http://www.scribd.com/doc/56524013/15/Faktor-Yang-Mempengaruhi- Produktivitas-Kerja, diakses 29 Sept. 2012)

Dearden Bedford, Anthony. 1985. Sistem Pengendalian Manajemen Edisi 5.Bandung : Erlangga

Gary, Dessler. 2003. Manajemen SDM. Jakarta : Indeks

H. Hadari, Nawawi. 2000. Management strategic organisasi non profit bidang Pemerintahan. Yogya penerbit: UGM

H. Hadari, Nawawi. 2000. Management strategic organisasi non profit bidang Pemerintahan. Dalam William. dan Davis. 2003(Ed.), perbedaan motivasi eksternal dan internal. Yogya penerbit: UGM

Jsupranto. 1984. Ekonometrik. Jakarta : Lembaga Penerbit FE-UI

Maulana, Sulastiana. 2009. Kepemimpinan melalui Motivasi Karyawan. (http://pustaka.unpad.ac.id/wpcontent/uploads/2009/12/kepemimpinan_me lalui_motivasi.pdf, diakses 20 Sept. 2012)


Article Metrics

Sari view : 8 times
Download PDF - 0 times

DOI: https://doi.org/10.1234/mirai.v5i2.623

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Flag Counter

Creative Commons License

JURNAL MIRAI MANAGEMENT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Web
Analytics